- The following rules define American Home Title’s policy regarding access to the corporate network:
- Only authorized personnel can gain access to American Home Title networks. Positive identification is required for system usage. All users must have their identities positively identified with user-IDs and secure passwords in order to log into any American Home Title computer.
- User-IDs must each uniquely identify a single user. Each computer user-ID must uniquely identify only one user, so as to preserve individual accountability in system logs. Shared or group user-IDs are NOT permitted.
- All passwords must be kept locked on file in the manager’s office. Sharing of passwords and log on information is prohibited.
- Users must log off before leaving sensitive systems unattended. All employees when leaving their work station must log off of their system or lock the workstation, or invoke the password-protected screen saver. This is required for all employees.
- All Internet Web servers must be firewall protected.